At Northside, we want to help you Join God by helping you connect to Christ, Community, and your Calling. The Journey is an opportunity for you to be equipped with some of the tools and knowledge that will help you in your life-long journey following God.
Whether you're new to Northside, exploring Christianity, or a long-time believer or church attender, this 3-week course will help you to join God for the journey ahead.
Ready to Register?
More About the Journey
In this free course, you'll:
- Enjoy a free lunch each week, including your kids
- Receive free tools (books & resources) for the journey
- Meet ministry staff and leaders who are here to journey with you
- Learn about Northside, our beliefs, and our vision
- Learn how to study the Bible and have effective time with God
- Learn how to develop the habits of a growing believer
- Learn how to join a small group community
- Learn how to discover your calling
- Learn how you can impact the world
- Have free childcare available for your kids
Week 1 - Christ
Part 1: Intro to Northside
Part 2: Join Christ
- Brief history of Northside
- Who we are & what we believe
- Our mission & Values
- Overview of Ministries
- First step: Baptism
- Next Steps: Develop the habits of a growing believer
- Personal study plan
Week 2 - Community
- What is Biblical Community?
- Why Community?
- Intro to groups
- How to find a group
Week 3 - Calling
- What is your calling? Why?
- Discovering your SHAPE
- How to Discern your calling
- How/where to start serving
- How to share your story
Our next classes will be coming up on:
- Sunday, June 3rd
- Sunday, June 10th
- Sunday, June 24th
- Saturday, August 4th
- Saturday, August 11th
- Saturday, August 18th
- Sunday, August 5th
- Sunday, August 12th
- Sunday, August 19th
*We will be taking a break for the summer in July, but you can register for the August session now!
A meal will be provided in Room 106 at 12:45, and the class will take place in the Fireside Room.
We ask that if you sign up to attend The Journey, that you commit to all three weeks in order for you to get the most out of this course.
Register for the June Course
register for the saturday august CourseRegister for the sunday august Course