05/13/2022, 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Northside's Patio & West Auditorium map
Ladies Night is an opportunity for women of all ages and stages to come as they are to worship Jesus! It is an opportunity to spend time with your ladies, your Life Group, or to build community. We encourage all to invite friends no matter where they are in their journey with Christ.
Ladies Night will take place outside on the patio & parking lot area as well as in the West Auditorium on Friday, May 13, from 6:30-9:00pm. The Patio Party will be from 6:30pm-7:30pm and include light refreshments, awesome inflatables, and fun games! And yes... we have a plan B should the weather be bad.
What you can expect at Ladies Night:
- Time to socialize and hang out on the patio with Board & You grazing tables, dip bars, Kona Ice, awesome inflatables, and fun games.
- Photo Booths, of course!
- Live worship led by Christian Recording Artist Megan Duke!
- A message delivered Ted Talk-style by the amazing women on staff here at Northside.
- Cost: $12 per person
- Seating will be General Admission.
- There is no dress code! Please come as you are. BUT we HIGHLY recommend you come in athletic attire to fully enjoy the inflatables.
- Open to Women 16 years old and up.
- There will be NO KidCare available.
- Refreshments will only be provided during the Patio Party time.
If you are interested in serving at Ladies Night, please click HERE prior to registering for more information.
Registration will only close if we become full!