Reopening Update - JUNE 27, 2020
We are re-gathering at our campus beginning the weekend of August 8th & 9th! As we come back together on our campus, we will be ready for you. We’ve taken care of all areas to ensure proper cleaning, sanitization, and physical distancing. Our auditorium capacity has been adjusted to accommodate physical distancing.
Beginning August 8 & 9, you and your family are welcome back on our physical campus for weekend services! You can expect the same worship and next gen ministries. For your safety, we have made some changes:
- We're adjusting our Sunday service times to 9:30am and 11:30am to allow our team more time to clean and re-set our campus environments. Our Sunday 8:15am will be online only. Our 5pm Saturday service time will remain the same.
- Enhanced, and more frequent, cleaning and sanitization in all areas.
- Limited capacity in our auditoriums by closing every other row and rotating rows in between services.
- Added additional hand sanitizer stations around the campus.
- Masks are encouraged, but not required.
- We’re discouraging handshakes and hugs, but encouraging waves and smiles!
- Water fountains will be closed, and coffee will not be served in the atrium or in the Grounded Cafe.
- With the goal of a “touchless service,” offering boxes have been installed in the walls of the exits and the digital bulletin will be available at mynorthside.info.
- For now, we won’t be offering communion during services, but we’re encouraging you to take communion on your own or in your Life Group.
KIDSide EXPERIENCE (BIRTH - 5TH GRADE)
Our staff and serving teams are excited to re-gather with your kids and have taken additional steps to ensure a clean, safe, and fun environment for your family. Our experience has been re-designed to keep it safe and fun:
- The classroom experience will be highly sanitized. Programming will feature low- or no-contact elements. All toys will be rotated with clean items and hard surfaces will be sanitized at every service.
- Classroom sizes will be limited.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout all areas.
- Our check-in experience will include a touch-less check-in system at each campus and temperatures will be checked before entry.
- All leaders and volunteers will wear masks to ensure your child’s safety.
- Diaper bags and bottles can be dropped off outside of classrooms, but we ask that you not bring non-essential items. No food or snacks will be served during class times.
- If, at any time, we become aware that a child has tested positive for COVID-19, and they attended Kidside at the time they were positive, as a precaution, we will email all families that attended the same service.
- If you’ve never attended Northside before, we’d love for you to join us! Visit our first time guest check-in at the Family Room when you arrive, and we’ll take care of the rest.
YOUTH EXPERIENCE (6TH - 12TH GRADE)
We will update this page early in the week with our Student Ministries plan as soon as we can let all student parents know our plan! Stay tuned!
Northside Online is here to stay for every service! If you’ve been joining us online from outside of the Southern Indiana area, or if you are unable to attend physically for any reason – perhaps you’re not feeling well, or you're considered high risk, or maybe you’re just not ready to re-gather in person – you can continue to make our Northside Online your church home!